Pulsus is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable Conferences throughout the globe. Currently, we are bringing forth “World Congress on Petroleum and Refinery”(Petroleum 2021) scheduled to be held during December 06-08,2021 at Dubai, UAE. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Petroleum mining and research.
- 200+ Participation (60% Industry: 40% Academia)
- 15+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 23 Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
- Make sales
- Debut new products
- Develop key relationships
- Profile your brand
- Educate Petro-Chemical, and biotech institutions and academia
- Directors of Petroleum department in Universities
- Research laboratories
- Professors and Associate professors
- Assistant professors
- Graduates and Post Graduates
- Research scholars
- Petro-Chemical manufacturing companies
- Research and Development department.
- Laboratory Professionals
- Ph.D. Students
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Build relationships and develop new markets
- Raise awareness of your brand
- To get the knowledge on New products of your competitors
- To Strengthen your bond with existing customers
- Learn about new developments in your industry
- To interact directly to your target market
- Optimize your sales and lead generation strategy
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Meet with key decision makers in the Petro-Chemical Experts worldwide and learn about the latest innovations, technologies, trends and Research developments in Petroleum.
- Share experiences, insights, and strategies in interactive peer-to-peer roundtables.
- Network and gain access to one of the world's fastest-growing Petro-Chemical markets.
- A momentum is growing worldwide that recognizes the integral role of continuing professional development in the Petroleum Industry
- The conference facilitates participant access to high-quality educational programs, internationally significant research, and development in Petroleum research.
- This is the only event featuring renowned speakers and delegates and expertise on the topics you care about most
- Discover how advances in the sector are impacting both large and small molecule drugs.
- Explore tried and tested routes to improve bioavailability.
- Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organizations from Petro-Chemical, biotechnology, oceanology, and academia.